After an unfortunate lengthy absence from my Five on Friday, I'm back with my five favorite Christmas songs. I adore Christmas music, so it's very hard for me to pick out five, but, here you go. Enjoy the sounds this season!!
- Anything by Manheim Steamroller. As the only one in my family that likes them, I don't get to listen to these nearly often enough during the season.
- Mary did you know? Kutless
- End of the beginning. David Phelps - Not just a Christmas song, but I love listening to this one at this time of year.
- Miss you most at Christmas time. Mariah Carey - Losing a daughter and a daddy at Christmas time, this song reduces me to tears every time.
- All the carols my girls sing. Love listening to them singing about "Harp the Harold Angel," "Gloria in a special eggo," and "Go rest gentlemen."