My girls have been making me laugh lately. So for this Five on Friday, here's my five favorite things they've said lately:
- Hailey: "So me and Morgan and Hannah and Alexa and some big girls started the Green Green Girls Club. We call it that, because green is for the world, and we love the world. And because green is our favorite color."
- Kahlee, after picking her up from school and the teacher telling me she hit her friend, and me asking her why she did that: "Um, cause the doorbell is bwoken at our house, an' that make me reawwy mad." (side note . . . said doorbell has been fixed for weeks now, I somehow think she was just trying to distract me!)
- Kahlee: "I wub you Mommy, you my fwiend." Me: "But I'm your Mommy." Kahlee: "Ok, that's awright, you my Mommy fwiend."
- Hailey, after a "do you believe in Santa Claus" conversation (I'm pretty mad at the girl in her class who told her there was no Santa): "Mommy, does God believe in Santa?"
- Hailey received an award in chapel this past Wednesday, which I found out about the week before. Last year, when the hubby and I went to chapel for her, she pitched a HUGE fit when it was time for us to leave. Hence I was very afraid of going again this year! She happened to ask me randomly if I would come to her chapel sometime, and I said I didn't think so, because of what happened last year. She just looked at me, and said: "Mommy, that was last year, when I was five. I'm six now."
Enjoy your weekend!!
This photo was taken by the amazingly talented Stacey Woods. Stacey has been an absolute treasure to us in capturing the essence of our family, and taking photos that have become our most priceless pieces of artwork. Click above to view her website, or here to go to her blog. Then after you fall in love, call Stacey to book your own family session!