Hurray! It's time for Five on Friday! If you missed last week, we're joining Stacey Woods for Five on Friday. This is five of anything, my choice, that I'll share with you on Fridays. Just for fun.
With fall on its way, hopefully sometime soon, we're thinking about all of the fun festivals that go on downtown. Everyone LovES our sample trays at the festivals; however, I feel some etiquette training is in order. Thus my Five on Friday - sample tray etiquette.
- Do not pick up a sample after you've just sneezed and wiped your nose with your hand, then on your pants. The people behind you may not have seen that, but we did.
- It's not appropriate to ask a random, unrelated question, just so you feel justified in continuing to eat samples while we respond to you.
- No need to pretend the handful you're taking is for your spouse, parent, or friend who's nowhere around. You're not fooling us, or yourself.
- Remind your child (or grandparent) to take the one they touched. The one they touched first. Before that one. Aw, heck, they might as well take all three now.
- It's a sample tray, not a buffet. Enough said.