Ok, so technically this is still in a flower pot . . . . BUT . . . with a fun little addition that I think most people don't think of very often. It's super easy to add an extra little something to your cookie bouquet gift to really give it that WOW factor. Isn't that what we're usually going for?
I used this BraND nEw graduation pot, and then added one of our very cute "Celebrate" stakes. There's so many ways someone could use this, and will always love you for adding that special touch. Don't believe me? Try these. . .
- Use the cookie bouquet as the centerpiece at the graduation party. Let everyone take a cookie with them when they leave, and the graduate is left with a memorable container and a cute stake celebrating their achievement.
- Send the cookie bouquet to the graduate close to the end of school. They'll love getting the cookies, and can then put the stake outside to welcome guests to their party!
- Add the cookie bouquet to a dessert table for a fun accent, and put the stake in the ground by the mailbox and tie balloons to it to mark the party spot!
- Because the package part of the stake unscrews from the stem, this could be used on a dorm room or apartment door to add some festivity whenever there's a reason to celebrate!
- Wrap coordinating ribbon around the stake and hang it on the wall as a great party accent!
Ready to try one now?! I thought so!! Click here to see our other graduation gifts available.